Starter Month & The Basics Course
What is The Basics Course?
Four classes (90 mins each) designed to teach you the foundational movements we do here at CrossFit Sterling.*We require all new members to take The Basics course before joining regular CrossFit classes to ensure the safest and most effective experience for all our members.*We only accept 8 new members each month so that we can be sure each participant receives the maximum benefit and attention from the coaches.*
During the course, you will learn:
- The proper technique to perform functional movements such as:
- Squats, Barbell Squats, Front Squats
- Kettlebell Swings and other kettlebell movements
- Presses, push presses
- Push Up & Pull Up progressions
- Core stabilization techniques to protect your spine and prevent injury
- How to foam roll major muscle groups for muscle tissue health
- The format of our CrossFit classes
When is it?
The Basics classes are Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30pm-8:00pm. Click here to see the upcoming schedule!
How much is it?
The Starter Month is $195, and includes The Basics Course and Unlimited CrossFit classes for the remainder of the month. (30-day period)
Questions? Contact Us!
“CrossFit Sterling is absolutely the best! The coaches make you want to come get your butt kicked. They are so positive, how could you not want that in your life?” ~Jessica T.